After an extensive vetting process and survey of his peers, Martindale-Hubbell awarded Samir Dahman, founding attorney of Dahman Law, an AV® Preeminent™ rating from his peers for his “very high legal ability and very high ethical standards.” Such a rating “is a significant rating accomplishment – a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.”
Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ reflect a combination of achieving a Very High General Ethical Standards rating and a Legal Ability numerical rating. A threshold number of responses are required to achieve a rating.
The General Ethical Standards rating denotes adherence to professional standards of conduct and ethics, reliability, diligence and other criteria relevant to the discharge of professional responsibilities. Those lawyers who meet the “Very High” criteria of General Ethical Standards can proceed to the next step in the ratings process – Legal Ability.
Legal Ability ratings are based on performance in five key areas:
- Legal Knowledge – Lawyer’s familiarity with the laws governing his/her specific area of practice(s)
- Analytical Capabilities – Lawyer’s creativity in analyzing legal issues and applying technical knowledge
- Judgment – Lawyer’s demonstration of the salient factors that drive the outcome of a given case or issue.
- Communication Ability – Lawyer’s capability to communicate persuasively and credibly
- Legal Experience – Lawyer’s degree of experience in his/her specific area of practice(s)
The AV® Preeminent™ rating is the highest rating based on those criteria, which is what Mr. Dahman was rated.
The team at Dahman Law is passionate about providing exceptional, client-focused legal services. They handle commercial litigation, business law, employment, and estate planning matters across Ohio and Michigan. But what makes Dahman Law different is that you will know up front how much you can expect to pay for legal services, instead of wondering how much you will end up being charged at the end.
Dahman Law is able to do this by leveraging experience, creativity, and hard work, with value-based fee arrangements that provide clients predictability and results. A testament to our experience is the fact that its attorneys hail from Am Law 200 firms. So all of their services, including litigation, are handled on pre-determined, fixed fee or contingency bases. No hourly billing.