On September 30, 2013, Dahman Law founder Samir Dahman will be presenting at the National Business Institute’s continuing legal education seminar “LLCs: From Formation to Special Uses” in Columbus, Ohio.
The course content includes:
- Recent Trends and Developments in LLCs
- Formation and Operation
- Impact of State Law on LLCs
- Understanding Complex Tax Issues
- Securities Law Issues and Answers
- LLC Special Uses
- Ethical Considerations
Mr. Dahman will discuss Securities topics such as
- Are LLC Membership Interests Considered Securities Under Federal Law?
- Comparison to Partnerships and Corporations
- Structuring an LLC to Avoid Characterization as Securities
- State Securities Law
- Publicly-Traded LLCs
He will also discuss these Special Uses for LLCs
- To Hold Real Property
- For Estate Planning Purposes
- For Joint Ventures, Venture Capital Projects and Technology Ventures
- To Hold Tangible or Intangible Personal Property
- To Hold Life Insurance Policies
- Professional Limited Liability Companies
You can register for the CLE by clicking here.
Attorneys who attend can receive up to 6.75 hours of continuing education credit.